- Lightweight and compact
- Built with DC Brushless Motor that is more powerful, quieter and lighter than conventional motors.
- An inverter circuit on the motor adjusts the RPM to extract the maximum performance depending on the voltage level.
- LED light and beeping system that indicates problems with the compressor (i.e. high temperature or low voltage).
- 4 Air-outlets provide flexibility | 2 outlets for high pressure tools. 2 outlets for regular pressure tools.
- Safer than conventional concrete pinn
- Drives .307″ head pins into concrete or steel with 2,231 inch lbs. driving force.
- Only 6.4lbs-this lightweight tool has less recoil than P.A.T tools.
- Self-cleaning filter for reliable operations
- Shoot up to 15/16 In. pins – has a washer attachment if needed
- Slim contact nose
- Steel pins available can shoot into steel or concrete
- Shorter contact stroke – less effort to shoot pins
- Depth adjustment dial
- Patented, self-cleaning maintenance free end cap filter
- 2,071 inch lbs. driving force
- Lower recoil action
- Fitted with points teeth on the contact arm
- Equipped with a nose magnet
- Maintenance free end cap filter
- Extremley lightweight only 4.6lbs
- safe and reliable handling, the HN65J2 is an excellent choice for a range of jobsites where contractors need positive placement and strong dependable driving force for fastening dense materials.
- Built for fast and valuable operations