RENT FODS REUSABLE CONSTRUCTION ENTRANCE
FODS, a.k.a Foreign Object Debris System, is an innovative new product designed to be used in-place of traditional Stabilized Construction Entrance.
Trackout Control Mat will stop mud in its tracks. Our proprietary mat design works effectively to remove mud and sediment from your vehicle tires without damaging the tire or the ground’s surface. The FODS Trackout Control Mat is the only durable, effective, cost-saving, and environmentally friendly trackout control solution. Our products are 100% Made in the USA and are both reusable and recyclable.
• Proprietary Design – deform tires without causing damage, making mud and debris removal more effective.
• Rapid Installation – can be set up in about 30 minutes and require minimum maintenance.
• Cost Effective/Reusable – can be reused numerous times to allow for more accurate job costing and estimation. FODS Trackout Mats will save you time and labor costs, can be used on any substrate, and FODS Trackout Mats help prevent worksite debris fines.
• Environmentally Friendly – will not damage the ground and can eliminate the need for remediation. At the end of its lifespan, the FODS Trackout Mat can be recycled.
• Durability – are constructed from a super strong polymer that is durable, but also flexible.
• Transportable – can easily be transported at job sites throughout the year.
ADVANTAGES OF FODS
FODS Trackout Control System only needs 1 truck to install the mats and 1 truck to remove the mats with no refresh needed. Most standard stabilized entrance systems require 3-5 trucks to install and 8 trucks to remove and then refresh every 3 months. The savings for switching to a FODS system is immediate for any job site.
RENT FODS TRACK OUT MATS NOW
- 12′(w) x 7′(l) mat with 2.875″(h) pyramids
- 430 lbs mats
- New ramp design
- Constructed of HDPE 10% post consumer recycled
- Designed for 10+ years of use
- Pyramids are always upright or “proud”
- Will not compact
- 20,000 lbs per pyramid
- Mud and dirt fall to the pan of the mat
- Can be placed on grade or over uneven surfaces