PT-27 General-Purpose Tool
$603.93 Shipping Info
- Semi-automatic and fast cycling
- PT-27 is Compatible with Simpson Strong-Tie powder loads and pins
- Fastener length: 1/2? 2-1/2 in. (3 in. washered)
- Fastener type: .300 in. or 8 mm-headed fasteners or 1/4-in.-20 threaded studs
- Load caliber: 0.27 strip loads, brown through red (levels 2?5)
Building Relationships, Delivering Results
- Fast Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Secure Payments
- Family Owned and Operated
- Personal Bilingue
Simpson Strong-Tie offers a full range of direct fastening systems designed to provide rugged reliability while keeping the job moving as fast as possible. They are also tested in the field to meet the most demanding needs of the professional. The PT-27 general purpose tool is capable of firing a variety of fastener types and lengths. Semi-automatic, fast-cycling and reliable, the PT-27 is engineered for continuous use and low maintenance.
- Length: 13-1/2 in.
- Weight: 5 lb., 4 oz.
- Extension pole tool available in 6 ft. (PET-6SMKT) and 8 ft. (PET-8SMKT) lengths
Tool is sold in a rugged tool box complete with operator?s manual, spall suppressor, tools for disassembly, safety glasses/ear plugs, cleaning brushes, user exam and caution sign
Applications For PT-27
Acoustical ceilings, electrical applications, sill plates, drywall track, water proofing material and/or lathing
Limited warranty, available at www.strongtie.com/limited-warranties.
|Package Width (in)||17|
|Package Height (in)||3.25|
|Package Depth (in)||13|
|UPC Per Each||707393000000|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.