PSCL 15/32 PSCL 15/32 in. 20-Gauge Galvanized Panel Sheathing Clip
$0.24 Shipping Policy
- Quick installation, no nails required
- Keeps panels even for a level structural plane
- Provides the 1/8-in. space between plywood panels as recommended by the American Plywood Association
- Use the same size sheathing clip as the panel thickness
- Made from 20-gauge steel
Building Relationships, Delivering Results
- Fast Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Secure Payments
- Family Owned and Operated
- Personal Bilingue
Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. Panel sheathing clips are used to brace unsupported panel edges when sheathing meets edge-to-edge without a rafter for support.
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
Limited warranty, available at www.strongtie.com/limited-warranties.
|Assembled Width (in)||1.25|
|Assembled Height (in)||1.3125|
|Assembled Depth (in)||0.53125|
|Coating||Zinc Galvanized, G90|
|UPC Per Each||44315017704|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.