Building Relationships, Delivering Results
- Fast Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Secure Payments
- Family Owned and Operated
- Personal Bilingue
NR83A5 3-1/4in 21 deg Plastic Collated Framing Nailer WITH Depth Adjustment
- Depth Adjustment is included on this model
- Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 – 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- Selectable trigger mode; choose contact or single sequential actuation mode via switch in the trigger
- Rear loading magazine for quick replenishments
- Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
Out Of Stock
NR83A5 Metabo Nailer WITH Depth Adjustment
Sometimes in order to make things better you need to take them back to their original design. With that being said here we have the all new and at the same time like the original NR83A5. The NR83A5 has the same legendary durability and reliability you have come to trust with Metabo HPT, but now with an improved trigger design and sharing all the same motor parts as the original NR83A. With the power to drive 2 In. – 3-1/4 In. nails into even the toughest materials there is no job this tool can’t handle. With the selective actuation now on the trigger we not only reduced the total number of parts in the trigger but also eliminated all composite parts.
The NR83A5 Full Round Head Framing Nailer with Depth Adjustment is used for floor and wall framing, truss build-up, window build-up, construction of subflooring and roof decking. It is also great for wall sheathing in mobile homes and modular home construction. If depth adjustment is not necessary, see the NR83A5(S).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.