MP24 MP 2 in. x 4 in. 20-Gauge Galvanized Mending Plate
$0.74 Shipping Policy
- A versatile and easy-to-use mending plate for wood-to-wood connections
- These non-structural connectors are ideal for general fix-up work
- Installs without nails; align wood with arrows at joint and hammer plate to embed prongs
- Used for non-structural applications only (not for truss applications)
- Width: 2 in.
Building Relationships, Delivering Results
- Fast Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Secure Payments
- Family Owned and Operated
- Personal Bilingue
Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- Length: 4 in.
- Made from 20-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
Limited warranty, available at www.strongtie.com/limited-warranties.
|Assembled Width (in)||2|
|Assembled Height (in)||4|
|Assembled Depth (in)||0.41|
|Coating||Zinc Galvanized, G90|
|UPC Per Each||44315444609|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.