Building Relationships, Delivering Results
- Fast Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Secure Payments
- Family Owned and Operated
- Personal Bilingue
Makita VC4710 12 Gallon Xtract Vac Wet/Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum
- Rocker valve isolates reverse air flow through each filter separately for uninterrupted suction
- Equipped with 24.6′ cord and 16′ anti-static hose for better reach and suction performance
- Efficient main nano filters – included (captures 99.95% of particulates 2 microns and larger)
- ETL certified to ANSI 1017 standard for vacuums with onboard power outlet
- Meets the EPA (RRP) rule for HEPA vacuums only with the optional main HEPA filter installed
Out Of Stock
LIMITED STOCK ITEM – VC4710 DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED WITH VC4210L
The new VC4710 is powered by a 12 AMP motor that generates 135 CFM of suction power and 92″ of water lift to take on the most challenging applications. Jobsite research indicates that contractors clearly desire a jobsite vacuum that combines power with less noise and less weight with a smaller footprint, particularly for indoor and room-to-room applications. Makita responded with a vacuum motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials, delivering an operating sound level of only 59 dB(A). In addition, precision lightweight motor components and more efficient air ducting allowed engineers to reduce the weight to only 27 lbs. For improved stability, the VC4710 has wide-set urethane rear wheels and enlarged steel caster front wheels to create a lower center of gravity for improved stability and easier movement.
|Dimensions||24 × 16 × 33 in|
|Sound Pressure dB(A)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.