· Coordinate, price and produce purchase orders and releases
· Maintain and prepare all correspondence (written and electronic) and project documentation for rebar requests
· Access online databases for project drawings through FTP sites
· Maintain Excel spreadsheet for tracking all ongoing projects
· Keep all files up to date with all information including plans, contract, RFI’s and addendums, detailed drawings, barlists, etc.
· Liaise with sales team to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives for all rebar projects
· Act on tasks from our internal team to assist with schedule management
· Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve and deadlines are met
· Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to sales team
· Directly communicate each day with manager in regards to projects, work activity, and problems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
· Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
· Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and OneDrive
· Some construction knowledge- reading plans, understanding phases of construction, etc.
· Takes initiative, displays a strong work ethic and maintains a positive attitude.
· High School diploma or GED required
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
· 401(k) Available
· Health insurance available
Location: Remote Florida position, training and occasional meetings to take place in Fort Myers or virtually.